Search Sean's Brick Log

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Airport: Oxford Transport Series/공항: 옥스포드 트랜스포트 시리즈











Ah, it's been a while since I mentioned Oxford. This was actually the first brick set that I bought in 2013. I had no particular plan for it, but really liked what I saw. I might get the cargo ship port set in the future if I can find it.



This set consists of an airplane, a small airport building, a shuttle bus, and cargo/baggage haulers. The airport has a main floor with a waiting area and bank machine, a second floor with a table, and a top room for air traffic control. It's small but cozy. It would be cool to have a larger building, but clearly the plane is the emphasis of the set.




The shuttle bus is quite nice, but there's no quick way to access the interior to seat the minifigs (and there's a good number of them too!). This could be edited with the proper parts of course :P



The plane is great, though the interior is a little too plain. For what it is, I have no big complaints. Overall it's quite a pleasant set to have on display.


No comments:

Post a Comment