Search Sean's Brick Log

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Ninjago: Epic Dragon Battle



The third and final Ninjago set that I bought. This set is a very large four-headed dragon, a giant snake, and a small tower/prison.













The dragon here is quite a bit cooler than the single-head dragon seen before. Sure, it has four heads... But the body is large and has awesome wings that can move. The four heads are a little strange, but taken as a whole, this is a really cool creature.












The snake is also cool in its own right, though I wish it was just a little more flexible. It also actually looks a bit scary...





The tower is simple enough, but it does have some nice ooze dripping from the snake heads :P
Yeah, I guess that doesn't mean much. It's just a little too small I suppose, but I can't say I dislike it.

Now I just need Godzilla!

No comments:

Post a Comment